Nina B Therapy
Relationship Counselling and Sex Therapy
Darwin, Northern Territory, Couples Counsellor & Sex Therapist
Clinical Psychosexual Therapist,
Social Worker, Counsellor,
and Couples Therapist
- Nina Booysen
My name is Nina, I am a relationship counsellor and accredited Clinical Psychosexual Therapist based in Darwin, Northern Territory (NT), Australia.
I'm able to support clients who seek assistance for:
- Psychological distress such as depression, anxiety, trauma and stress.
- Sexual dysfunction such as erectile problems, premature ejaculation, low libido/ sexual desire, sexual pain, inhibited ejaculation, sexual/porn addiction, orgasm issues and more.
-Relationship counselling for issues such as infidelity, mismatched libido or low desire, negotiating intimacy after chronic illness, reigniting sexual and emotional intimacy and other issues experienced by relationships in distress.
I provide a non judgmental environment open to all. Face to face appointments available in Darwin.
Online appointments available Australia wide and Internationally.
I understand the nature of the topics which may be discussed and am sensitive to clients needs and confidentiality.
My goal is to equip you with the tools you need to move forward on your own and to help you find what is good enough for you or you and your partner.
My aim is to reach as many people as possible communicating the joys of being a sexual being, revitalising sensuality and discouraging the mass pursuit for what is “normal” or “perfect”.
Therapeutic Interventions offered:
- CBT ( Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy)
- Self Compassion Therapy
- Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
- EMDR ( Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing)
- IFS (Internal Family Systems)
- Gottman Relationship Therapy
EUROPEAN ACCREDITATION, CLINICAL PSYCHOSEXUAL THERAPIST - European School of Psychosexual Medicine.
MASTERS OF STI, HIV AND SEXUAL HEALTH COUNSELLING. - University of Sydney.
MASTERS OF SOCIAL WORK - PROFESSIONAL QUALIFYING. - Southern Cross University.
BACHELOR OF ARTS - PSYCHOLOGY - University of South Africa
GRADUATE DIPLOMA - COMMUNITY COUNSELLING - University of Canberra